It is the winter season and it is very important to keep your baby’s warm in winter. All of us want to keep our kids safe and as new parents, most of you tend to struggle a lot trying to keep your kids warm. Most of us tend to over layer our kids, which is not required. Parents also have the habit of putting on heaters. One of the most important factors in keeping your kid warm is to maintain the temperature of the kid’s nursery. There are various baby room thermometers available in the market. These baby room thermometers help to know what is the temperature of the baby’s nursery.
The safe temperature of the baby’s room is between 16 and 20-degree. There are higher risks of SIDs in baby’s who get too hot. The heaters should not be switched on for a long time. So, the baby room thermometer is really helpful and is a good investment. We can check the room temperature just in a glance. Here are the best baby room thermometers.
Best baby room thermometers
There are various baby room thermometers available in the market. You will get confused, which one to buy. So, let me tell you about the best baby room thermometers which are really in demand. Here is the list of it.
- The Gro-Egg room thermometer
- Phillips Avent bath and room flower thermometer
- Dream baby crocodile bath and room thermometer
- Tommee Tippee closer to nature bath and room thermometer
- NSA’Uk digital hygrometer and room thermometer
The Gro-Egg room thermometer
- This room thermometer is mains operated and no batteries are required
- It changes color to indicate the temperature of the room. If the room is cold, the
- color will be blue, if the room is too hot then the color turns red. If the room temperature is ok then the color is orange.
- This gives a clear indication of the room temperature and tells us to change the temperature.
- It has a permanently back-lit LCD screen, which makes it easy to read even at night.
- It provides a soft nightlight glow.
Philips Avent bath and room flower thermometer
- Philips Avent bath and room temperature is a digital thermometer
- It gives an accurate reading of the thermometer
- It floats in water and can also be used as a bath toy for the baby
- This product is battery operated.
- It is available in two color variants pink and blue
- It is really easy to transport
Dream baby crocodile bath and room thermometer
- This thermometer is safe, fast and accurate. BPA free and is EN71 tested for safety. Can be a cute toy for your kid and is also highly durable.
- A digital thermometer which shows an accurate reading. It also has color coding embedded in it. When the temperature is too hot it shows red color and shows green color when the temperature is ok.
- Perfectly tells you that you need to adjust the thermostat of the heater in your house to maintain the kid’s room temperature.
- It comes with one set of batteries
Tommee Tippee closer to nature bath and room thermometer
- It is a digital thermometer which helps ensure baby’s comfort and safety during bath and in the room
- easy to read LCD screen and LED warning light
- can float in water and is certified as a bath toy
Cost: GBP 11.99
NSA’UK digital hygrometer and room thermometer
- It has a clear display of temperature reading
- Has a memory system to keep the record of the temperature
- has a backlight so the reading can be easily seen at night
- measures the humidity in the baby’s nursery
- comes with a set of batteries and is wall mountable
Cost: GBP 15.85
So these are some of the room thermometers that will help you keep the baby’s nursery warm and will make you free of a lot of worry about your baby being cold.