Vacations are on now a days and all of us are trying to find how to keep our kids busy. Some parents try to enroll the kids in different classes and summer camp. But sometimes we fail to understand that the kids want to be at home and enjoy the vacation by playing with the kids of their age. The kids also like to spend time with their parents. So, the parents need to know a lot of easy to do DIY projects with kids.
Easy to do DIY projects with kids
Today I will discuss two easy to do DIY projects with kids. These DIY projects are the projects that can be done at home. Such projects do not need any extra material and kids will be very happy to perform it with you. Here are two of the easy to do DIY projects with kids
- Decorated pen stand or flower vase with nail paint
- Decorated flower vase or pen stand with paper and crayons
Decorated pen stand or flower vase with nail paint
Here you can create a beautiful pen stand or flower vase by using left over nail paints. Your little one can help you create this beautiful art of work. For this you need to follow these steps.
- Take a plane broken mug
- Take a bowl filled with water
- Put some nail paint in water with the help of your kid
- Put the plane mug in the water filled with nail paint
Decorated vase or pen stand with paper and crayons
In order to create this beautiful piece of art you need to follow the following steps. Your little one can also help you in this by painting different designs on paper with crayons
- Take a broken mug
- Take a plane green paper
- Cut the paper into the size of the mug
- Take some fevicol and put it on the mug
- Stick the green paper on the mug and let it dry
- Ask your kid to do different designs on the mug with crayons
These are two easy to do DIY projects with kids. But, you can plan and do a lot of such activities with kids and enjoy with them.